Thursday, June 22, 2006
* In the words of Adam and Joe, 'BALL BALL BALL, FOOTY FOOTY FOOTY! 'Am I tense? A little bit, but I'm sure the Socceroos can do the business tonight against Croatia in Stuttgart, with Viduka to score the winner in a 1-0 victory. Those checkerboard Croatians don't stand a chance...
* Faux-French sounds from the States? That'd be Nous Non Plus then. Check out their official digs here, or their MySpace dwellings here ('Lawnmower Boy' is a particular fave here at Major Leaguer)
* New issue of the Shoreditch bible Ditched is out next Friday from the usual trendy trendy bars and cafes in East Lahndahn. An interview between myself and the talented William Besson is just one of the highlights.
* Rekkids, rekkids, rekkids... and bands too! I'll be playing those vinyl discs at The Luminaire in September before the superb sounds of Inbetween Days at Remake/Remodel's night. More info soon.
* And last but not least, if you want to impress the ladies (or lads), then maybe a Yoda backpack isn't a wise move...(thanks to BoingBoing for the heads up)