Monday, January 23, 2006

Tuesday is the new....um... Tuesday? @ barmusichall

Witness the sickness. OK, so I've been a slack lil' blogger recently due to a combo of illness and busyness (and when say illness, I mean Vicks Vaporub illness, not just the regular illness that you'd expect from Major Leaguer...ahem). But I'm feeling so much better now, so to celebrate I thought I'd play a record or two.

Tuesday night. barmusichall in Shoreditch is the place to be. Join elin and me from 7pm onwards for heaps of tasty treats, plus Belgian beer aplenty. Oh yes yes. If you come down to Curtain Rd you'll hear some of these records I'm just bursting to play....not in an Alien coming out of Ripley's chest way, but you know the deal.

The Knife - Neverland (Ah! New Knife....swoon!)
Lomax - Modern Life (Phones Extended Mix)
Cut Copy - Going Nowhere (SebastiAn mix)
Stereo Total - Bad News From The Stars
Clinic - Walking With Thee
Ghostface - Be Easy
Who Made Who - Space For Rent (The Rapture Hush Hush Mix)
Madonna - Sorry (Man With Guitar mix) ....yes, it's that JLC fella again!

and a whole lot more!

Oh, go out and buy the Cat Power's The Greatest this week. It'll warm your heart like a big ol' hot water bottle!

No comments: