Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Umm...they're Like Mogwai, but not?

Damn! Got the new copy of Comes With A Smile mag today and 'twas listening to the free CD with it when....bang! Like a 'shot to the heart' (and no, you're not to blame), I think I've got a new favourite band. They're called 65daysofstatic and they do an alty-Mogwai-gutar-noodly-electro thang that stopped me cold. Had to play the track again once it finished (called 'Massive Star At The End Of Its Burning Cycle').....they're playing London in Jan, but I'll be in Australia then....oh fuckstix.

Just read the David Cross interview in the aforementioned mag too...watch Arrested Devlopment tonight on BBC 2 at 10pm (and next weeks episode immediately after on BBC 4)....so I've got a new favourite band, a new favourite show...shawnuff good!

No comments: