Monday, January 31, 2005

Hey Hey Hey Superstar! I love Japan...

Apologies for recent tardiness - I'm making up for it in a hotel in Tokyo on the way back to London. Just finished watching J-Pop show called Hey Hey Hey Superstar...it was bliss even though I didn't understand a single word of it. However, I now have glorious colours running through my head and probably won't be able to sleep at all tonight (every Japanese TV show seems to be both loud and colourful).

Big Day Out last week was the usual sunburnt festivas of music. Highlights were Le Tigre, Cut Copy and Kid Koala. 'Twas fun to see the Beasties, and I also caught a glimpse of a few choice Australian bands (although missed the two next big Aussie bands, Wolfmother and The Cops).

Album of the week? Cut Copy - mix 'tween Royksopp and New Order...yummy...

Subter.com Issue 1 this week as well, as if I hadn't mentioned it already.

More Majorleaguer in a few days time. Time to sleep 'n' fly...

No comments: